2015年3月6日 星期五

#1 Hi

My name is Karen and I'm 20 years old. I'm From the department of International Business. I love watching American series, such as Two Broken Girls, Stalker, and Pretty Little Liars. So, if you are also interested in these kinds of TV series, I'll be very glad to see your comments below. I always looking for fabulous dessert. For me, that's one of the most important things in my life. As to my personality,  I think I'm not the so called ' talkative' guy but at least I'm an outgoing person who really likes to make friends. Dreaming that one day I can travel the world.

7 則留言:

  1. Hello, my name is Jane. I sit next to you. Nice to meet you. Hope we could be good friends.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi~~~~ nice to meet you. My name is Alice . I love dessert,too.

    回覆刪除
  3. hi~ i'm Bonnie . Glad to meet you~~

    回覆刪除
  4. Hey are you REALLY a girl? and merry xmas!

    回覆刪除